Monday, January 6, 2014

Newly Created Animation Page!

So, 2014....

this looks to be an exciting year, as I decided to finally ramp up this blog with posts showcasing my animation! As you can see above, there is a new tab and page ready for the good stuff!

I'm still debating as to how to showcase my professional work as I feel screen shots just won't do, so as I'm figuring that out, I still need to move forward so I decided to show my personal work! Yes! from tutorials I completed to 11 second club animation I did but didn't submit, to simple random good fun, you'll find them here.

So to bless the occasion, the first post in the animation tab is that of my logo. If you haven't seen it, take a peek! This was something I made during my college days, so it's a pretty early animation for me. hahaha...

More to be posted old and new alike! Please look forward to it!

but here's a direct link to the animation tab:

ANIMATION!!!!

No comments: