Saturday, April 9, 2011

apologies....

I owe you guys of the blogging world.. those who stumble onto this page, those who come here because I ask you to, and those who come even if I don't ask you to, an apology.

due to work and schedules of life, I've been hard pressed when it comes to my own projects. that isn't to say I haven't been working on my own personal projects on my free time... I just decided I would use this blog as more than just a sketch book/art dump and try to use this as a more professional means to display said projects. which is wrong... the original mission for this blog wasn't that at all.

Of course, I am in the process of revamping my own website, to get that up and running again, as well as bringing a certain character that's been my dream project since before college.... and me being the slow/steady type. I'm reworking the story to see how it can go from a childs project to something more mature.

in the meanwhile, I'll try to be better at maintaining this blog as well as my Deviant art *shudder* and use it more as it was originally intended.. an art dump for me to share and receive criticism or praise in order to better myself as an artist.

I promise to try to update this blog and DA on a more bi-weekly schedule and show you all the W.I.P's of my projects whether they're playblasts of animation (non-work related), sketches, stuff I've been touching on photoshop, or other things I've been practicing.

Apologies! For those who've been keeping track of my blog THANK YOU!

on another note, you can see some of the work I've done professionally as an animator
on episodes of the Cleveland Show, GI Joe renegades, and the LeBron's.
as these shows continue to air on Television and the internet, I'll add some details as to what I specifically did on each show.

No comments: