Tuesday, April 15, 2014

UPDATE!!!

Updated my Resume and Animation portions of my blog.

The resume is now up to date with my comings and goings on what I have been up to professionally as of late.
I'm currently an adjunct instructor at Westwood college, teaching animation fundamentals at the Northlake campus here in Atlanta Ga.

I also did a quick stint at Floyd County! Studio known for the animated show Archer and Chozen.
Granted, I did the first pass but the retakes and what the end result of some of the shots came to look like was slightly different from what I did. That's to be expected in production.

It's a shame that when I update my pages separately, they don't seem to connect to the home page. Not sure how I'm going to fix this problem, or if I will fix this problem as I might start working on a website for myself.

seems about time...

Oh!!! one more bit of news.. STUDIO MADNIS LLC is officially real!!!! Any Commission or freelance work from here on in will go under this company. I hope to build a bigger clientele by providing production quality animation at a reasonable cost! If you require animation, Contact me so we can work something out. cheers!

Please feel free to check out my online portfolio that is this blog!

No comments: